[Asterisk-Users] PRI Error messages

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Dec 17 10:31:28 MST 2003

Hi-

I think these error messages are related to the frame buffering problem that
Digium is aware of, and have said they will fix.  Unless you get a lot of
these, or unless they cause other problems, they can be ignored.

I get hundreds of these in a high volume IVR setting.

-Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England