[Asterisk-Users] CDR strange problem

tehnic intertel tehnic at intertel.ro
Wed Dec 17 07:46:03 MST 2003

1.Yes, Answer is the first command in the agi script.
2. No, I don't have an "EXEC NoCdr()" statement.

I solved the problem somehow this way:
i made a special context called "outbound" and i put the agi script to exec
from the s extension

The .call file become :
--------------------------
Channel: Zap/g2/DEST_NUMBER
MaxRetries: 3
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 25
SetVar: agipar=22
Context: outbound
Extension: s

and the outbound context looks like this:
------------------------------------
[outbound]
exten => s,1,AGI(outbound.agi|${agipar})

Strange, but the only way it works is to call the agi script from a context.

Still I have a question about the way asterisk is making the calculation for
duration and billsec fields.
All my calls have the billsec 0 and the duration counted from the moment the
call is answered (so the ringing period is excluded).
Maybe this is happening because I answer() in the AGI script ?
Do you think if i put answer() on priority 1 of the outbound context and on
the second the call to agi script (and ofcourse remove answer() from agi), i
should get the right values?

Normaly the duration should be bigger than billsec, because

duration=billsec+ringing+delay

Am i right?

Felly