[Asterisk-Users] CDR strange problem

tehnic intertel tehnic at intertel.ro
Wed Dec 17 01:52:28 MST 2003

Hi,

I recently installed Asterisk with one Digium Wildcard E100P.
The service i am talking about is supposed to initiate a call via the E1
trunk to a specific number and play a file.
I use for this an AGI script to whom i pass the name of the file as
parameter.
I initiate the call by writing into /var/spool/asterisk/outgonig a file with
the following content:

Channel: Zap/g2/DEST_NUMBER
MaxRetries: 3
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 25
Application: Agi
Data: outbound.agi|19

So far so good, the service is running ok, but THE PROBLEM is :
when the call is not answered within 25 seconds then it is written in the
cdr table (i forgot to mention i use pgsql cdr) - wich is ok,
but when the call is answered - then NO line IS inserted into the cdr table.

I also checked the /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv - here is the same
situation.

The strange thing is i can get the uniqueid parameter from the AGI script ,
but still i have no record into the database.

Here is my zapata.conf file
------------------------------------
[channels]
transfer=yes