[Asterisk-Users] broken pipe - * does not respond

Paulo H. Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Tue Dec 16 16:40:24 MST 2003

Hi, I´m having a serious problem at one customer. After 6 hours answering a PRI
line, * stops responding in a very similar situation as described here ...

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-July/015391.html

I took a look at "/proc/first * PID/fd" and there are hundreds of file
descriptors;

If I try to connect using asterisk -r I get the "broken pipe"  error.

I tried to find anything related at bugs.digium.com but couldn´t find any
mention to this specific situation. My CVS version is quite old, but I would
rather update it by a specific patch than to replace it entirely by a new one.

Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

PauloHM