[Asterisk-Users] DIAX-SJPHONE REGISTRATION PROBLEM

Softprofit Solutions asterisk at softprofit.com
Tue Dec 16 11:58:57 MST 2003

I am having a problem with softphone registration, having read the list and watched it for a while for similar problems I just cant seem to figure out the problem.  Using SJPHONE or DIAX , I can make outgoing calls but I can't get them to register with asterisk, I have other sip devices registering OK-7940's.  From the list and the digium web site this seems to be a straight forward set up , I must be missing something, help would be appreciated.

sjphone - registration denied
diax - registration rejected

Thanks.

Rob.