[Asterisk-Users] iaxclients missing calls

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Mon Dec 15 21:05:56 MST 2003

Hello All
When I open up iaxcomm, it registers fine with the asterisk server.  If I
call into it, iaxcomm will ring; however if I leave iaxcomm sitting idle
for awhile (I haven't figured out exactly how long) it seems to miss
calls.  I can see the calls coming in on the asterisk server but they
never ring through on iaxcomm.  If I close it and reopen it, it takes
calls again fine.  I thought I saw someone else who had experienced this
problem too but I don't recall seeing a solution.  Any thoughts or
solutions?  I'm trying to use iaxcomm in my every daybusiness but it's kind of
hard when I miss calls.  It complicates things a bit.  Although I used
iaxcomm as an example here I've experienced the same problem with DIAX.

Thanks a bunch.
AJ