[Asterisk-Users] AutoAttendent ON/OFF control by Attendent

Todd Lieberman todd at tlsolutions.net
Mon Dec 15 10:54:20 MST 2003

Put the calls to a Q and have your reciptionist login/logout of the Queue.

xten => 600,1,AddQueueMember(phillyq|SIP/${CALLERIDNUM:6})
exten => 600,2,Playback(agent-loginok)
exten => 600,3,Hangup

exten => 601,1,RemoveQueueMember(phillyq|SIP/${CALLERIDNUM:6})
exten => 601,2,Playback(agent-loggedoff)
exten => 601,3,Hangup