[Asterisk-Users] snom 200 version 2.03b with changed music on hold

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Mon Dec 15 10:52:19 MST 2003

Hi!

i just tryied the 2.03b firmware.

Now i have that message when the phone boots:

Challenge User: <6466212364662
64662

pressing ok the display shows>>  PW: iputmypassword

When i put my password i get a loop returning for Challenge User:
<6466212364662 again

64662 is my FWD number

Now the phone don´t register with fwd anymore.

And more...

I have two snom phones.. one 100(firmware 1.16x) and one 200( with this new
firmware).

When i call the snom 100 from the snom200 and put the call on hold i have
moh from asterisk in the snom100, vice versa don´t works...no moh at all.

i hope that helps.

regards

Miklos