[Asterisk-Users] Re: transfer with threeway calling

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Mon Dec 15 09:27:25 MST 2003

Steven Critchfield  <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
>Your not missing anything essential, and have described a limitation in
>analog signaling.

Are you sure? We're setup with DIAX here (and as far as I know '#' with
IAX does the same as flash with an analog port), and once you transfer
someone, you've lost that party until * lets the hold time out and rings
back. It's quite unlike what my users are used to (just flash again to
pick the call back, or something similarly trivial), and they don't like
call parking a lot because it's too complex (hmmm... could it be a
useful DIAX extension to pop up a window that shows all the calls you've
parked?).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,