[Asterisk-Users] FAX, IAX and *....Maybe I'm dreaming...:-)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Mon Dec 15 08:06:57 MST 2003

Hi,

problems with faxing on the TDM400.
> I had to drop the rx and tx rates on the fax machine down to 4800 baud to
get it to work.  I have ordered an ATA186
> to see if I get better results.

I have tried with several fax devices and have no problem with TDM400
/X100P.

> What rx and tx rates are you able to get to work through these devices?
The default 9600 one.
It can be a problem of X100 tuning for your provider line.
If it does not work on TDM400, then for sure it will not work on ATA, in my
opinion.

> This may be slightly off topic, but I had to ask Dan about this specific
case, my appologies.
No problem.

Best regards,
Dan