[Asterisk-Users] voip-info.org DNS seems broken

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Dec 14 02:00:33 MST 2003

Bill Reid wrote:

> For the last few days I can not resolve voip-info.org from many DNS
> servers. It does resolve with some DNS servers but I suspect it may be
> related more to caching.

I've alerted James of the problems. I haven't seen them myself, so its hard
for me to track.

The wiki has become a too valuable resource for this community to
continue to have these kind of problems. I assure you that James have spent
a lot of time trying to solve the DNS and performance problems. Any help
tracking the problems down is appreciated!

We will check the caching timings in the zones. There's also an inconsistency
between the zone and the DNS delegations from the .org TLD that will be fixed.

/O