[Asterisk-Users] Mysql CDR

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Fri Dec 12 12:47:13 MST 2003

Hi all

I just installed the mysql cdr support and my database is not registering the calls :(

using show modules i see that the cdr_csv.so and the cdr_addon_mysql.so are loaded

It is necessary to unload  the cdr_csv.so? how to do it?

in crd_mysql.conf  i have:

[global]
hostname=localhost
dbname=asteriskcdrdb
password=new_password
user=asteriskcdruser
;port=3306
;sock=/tmp/mysql.sock

i copied the crd_mysql.conf to the /etc/asterisk directory..it is to be there ..or not?

and in modules.conf i have:

load => cdr_addon_mysql.so

It is correct? something more is needed? ( i created the database and table from wiki instructions)

How can i know if asterisk is or not trying to register the calls to the database?

Thanks!

miklos

iPFONE Telefonia IP
Rua Caio Graco 735 São Paulo SP