[Asterisk-Users] FAX, IAX and *....Maybe I'm dreaming...:-)

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Fri Dec 12 07:15:00 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Klaus-Peter Junghanns" <kpj at junghanns.net>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 9:02 AM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] FAX, IAX and *....Maybe I'm dreaming...:-)

> Hi,
>
> faxing works great with IAX/IAX2. Even over a 100ms ADSL link.
> It does not really depend on the protocol, only on the codec.
>
> regards
>
> kapejod

Can you give us some detail about your config to do this?

Either Dan's not tried it (maybe he didn't think it would work), or couldn't
make it work.

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.