[Asterisk-Users] RxFax

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri Dec 12 06:10:38 MST 2003

Hi,

I have the same problem.
I was able to receive a fax just from a single FAX machine ( an old Samsung
model).
Trying with any other type of hardware fax or with some software ones
(Microsoft FAX from Windows XP and KSE TrueFax  for PocketPC) failed.

I am able to send faxes (using TxFax app) to any of those machine/softwares
whithout any problems.

Any thoughs?

Thanks,
Dan