[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind NAT << How to do it.

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Fri Dec 12 03:50:41 MST 2003

Hi

I have applied the patch, I can register a Grandstream 100 from another
internet connection but I get no audio and a timeout line drop after 5
seconds.
If I call my SipPhone number 17476691936 I hear my welcome message and again
the line times out and drops after 5 seconds.
I notice that the connection is trying to do a native bridge even though I
have reinvite=no & canreinvite=no in the sip.conf.
Any help would be welcome.

Regards

Dave