[Asterisk-Users] Yuck! Error in buffer handling

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Dec 11 10:52:59 MST 2003

That's all musiconhold mp3 stuff(mpg123). If you deactivate musiconhold then
it goes away.

The inherant problems with mpg123 can rarely cause crashes and very often
cause lots of mpg123 processes running on your machine. I got rid of it and
just use half-hour-long gsm files for on hold extensions now
[playback(long)].

I even re-encoded my mp3 files to use non-flexible bitrate but it didn't
help in the long run.

Now I have it MoH deactivated and no more errors.

MATT---