[Asterisk-Users] Re: * with RADIUS

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Thu Dec 11 10:33:02 MST 2003

> Can someone give me an idea exactly what things are intended to be tested
> via RADIUS, or some other AAA system?
>
> Are we talking about building SIP/IAX/H323 entries from RADIUS?

This is where the PAM system I developed for * comes into play.  I've got
most of it working at the moment, but I'm having trouble figuring out how
to actually pass the authentication information back to the requesting
channel driver.  It seems that the structs & linked lists that the drivers
use to authenticate are only built on a restart/reload.  I'm not sure how
to handle this part of it dynamically.