[Asterisk-Users] How to return a transfered call

jerk face jerkface2098 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 07:33:10 MST 2003

The following is from zapata.conf.sample:

; Ring groups (a.k.a. call groups) and pickup groups.
If a phone is ringing
; and it is a member of a group which is one of your
pickup groups, then
; you can answer it by picking up and dialing *8#.
For simple offices, just
; make these both the same
;
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

So if you transferred the call to can extension and
you were in the same group you could dial *8 and get
the call back.