[Asterisk-Users] g729 and asterisk upgrade

Eduardo Goncalves eduardo at acenet.com.br
Thu Dec 11 06:50:06 MST 2003

Hi,

	We'he bought 4 g729 licenses. By the first time i installed, a ran the
Registration program out of the /usr/src/asterisk directory.

	This worked fine, but after a few minutes, I read some docs, and
reliaze that I need to run Registration from /usr/src/asterisk
directory or might have problens after asterisk upgrade. So, a run
registration again, this time from /usr/src/asterisk.

	But after asterisk upgrade, my sip calls using g729 are not working.
What can I do know to solve this problem?

thanks
Eduardo