[Asterisk-Users] Starting an AGI app from cli

Alexandru Coseru alex_spam at distinctgroup.net
Thu Dec 11 02:39:24 MST 2003

Ok , let me explain it more clearly..

I have a message to deliver on someone's phone..

Actually , I'm making the call , playing the sound and that's it...
But , if the person is not answering , or the network is busy , etc...  , I
have to know it , in order to put the call back to queque  and retry
later...(can be 5 minutes , or 5 hours)....
The queque mechanism is implemented in a postgresql database , and some
crons...

Regards
    Alex