[Asterisk-Users] New Installation problems

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Dec 11 02:10:56 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 02:26, marin blu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install * with TE410P and Mandrake 9.0
> for E1.
> My first problem is that I can not find the
> openssl-devel. Do anyone know from where I could
> download it ?
> (I have the openssl-0.9.6g-1mdk installed)

This is where you would normally get flamed for not having used the
resources available to you.

A quick search of the following keywords on google, openssl devel 0.9.6g
mdk, results in links to the appropriate links.

> Also, is there any zaptel.conf sample for E1 ?

Did you look inside the file already? Did you look for any of the
keywords in the zaptel.conf file in google?