[Asterisk-Users] * CVS checkout does not work on one box

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Dec 11 01:23:02 MST 2003

Hi,

I have a strange problem trying to update Asterik on one of my boxes.

I have done the following:
- delete all the old source files
- download the new file using:
    cvs checkout zaptel zapata libpri asterisk
- compiling the new source file using:
    make clean ; make install

Everything is compiled fine, except.... when I stop and  start Asterisk
server, it is still the old CVS version:

[root at apbx src]# asterisk -vvvvvr
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf': Found
Asterisk CVS-11/06/03-21:34:17, Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Linux Support
Services, Inc.
Written by Mark Spencer <markster at linux-support.net>
Connected to Asterisk CVS-11/06/03-21:34:17 currently running on apbx (pid =
9975)
    -- Remote UNIX connection

I have done like that on several other boxes, but this is the only one who
does not want to be updated.
I have done something wrong?
There is something else to be deleted before trying to compile?

Thanks a lot,
Dan