[Asterisk-Users] RTP Codec Error(s) - Is there really a solution for this or these?

Steven Thomas vcsteven at au1.ibm.com
Wed Dec 10 22:15:50 MST 2003

Hi All,

I have add the below error ever since installing and running with * for
the past 6 months.  It only occurs on calls from * to a H.323 gateway.  I
am using chan_h323.

I have searched HI and LOW for a solution within the archives and
elsewhere.

When the error presents on the console - there is a millisecond pause in
the active voice call........ . . . .

NOTICE[1265529664]: File rtp.c, Line 418 (ast_rtp_read): Unknown RTP codec
19 received
NOTICE[1265529664]: File rtp.c, Line 418 (ast_rtp_read): Unknown RTP codec
19 received

Thanks in desparation for any ideas....

Regards,

Steven Thomas

Technical Project Manager
Network & Connectivity  Services, IBM Australia

Ph: 0404 099 262
NH011, IBM Centre, St Leonards, 2065
Internet:  vcsteven at au1.ibm.com

Visit us at http://www.ibm.com/services/au/its