[Asterisk-Users] External Email Notification -2

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Dec 10 14:48:14 MST 2003

Kevin wrote:

> I was hopeful that it was a simple config file entry to accomplish
> external voice mail notification.  Perhaps there is a knowledgeable
> individual that can help for a small fee...
Start with reading the sample voicemail configuration file that is
included in your asterisk download. It should be pretty simple to get
voicemails forwarded to any e-mail address you have by reading those
configuration files. Voicemail by e-mail is a standard feature that
only requires basic configuration. And reading the config files
is not very complicated and necessary if you want to do anything
with Asterisk.

When you've read them and found the pages on this subject on the Wiki
and in the handbook, please feel free to ask more questions.

http://www.voip-info.org
http://search.voip-forum.com

and the config files in /etc/asterisk

/Olle