[Asterisk-Users] next stable release?

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Dec 10 11:19:47 MST 2003

you should not fear cvs.
many of us are using current (or semi-current) cvs
version in production systems without issues.
if you're in a test environment, you won't have
problem.
Also many of latest cvs additions are bug fixes,
nothing really new, apart of cdr_odbc.
See asterisk-cvs list more more details on that.

matteo

Il mer, 2003-12-10 alle 18:47, john lawler ha scritto:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've been running 0.5.0, which is dated sometime in September of this
> year and I've noticed a couple of new features in more recent code that
> I'd like to use, but am hesitant to go w/ CVS code.  My system is not
> exactly a production system, it's mostly test, but I'm still leery of
> the fresh code.
>
> I'm wondering when the next stable release might come out, and how those
> work in general.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jl
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>