[Asterisk-Users] app_queue bug with call transfer

Kevin Bockman kbockml at techemail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:05:17 MST 2003

--- Jonathan Tew <jonathan at ultracart.com> wrote:
We've got the app_queue configured to supposedly allow for a call to be
transferred.  When the call comes in and an agent answers it (using
X-Lite Pro) and then decides to transfer the call (using the SIP phone
interface) they get disconnected from their call and after left logged
in to the queue system.  Obviously we're doing something wrong to
transfer the call.  We hit * to hangup the call.  Is there some other
way to transfer the call?  I've looked through the source and didn't see it.

Thanks,
Jonathan