[Asterisk-Users] call-waiting caller-id

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Dec 10 03:14:17 MST 2003

Hi.,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Dolloff" <sdolloff at noc.dls.net>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 9:00 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] call-waiting caller-id

> Are there any known issues with call-waiting caller-id for SIP?
>
> Caller-ID on the first call works fine, but when the second call comes
> in, I hear the interrupt tone, but the caller-id doesn't display
> anything.
>
> I have tried this with the Cisco ATA and the SPA-2000.  I have also
> tried two different phones to verify that it wasn't something specific
> to the phone.

I have two ATAs and two X100P cards in an * box.
When an internal call is in progress and another one comes from the PSTN
line, the callwaiting callerID is correctly displayed on the phone connected
to the ATA (using SIP), the same for two internal calls.
but...
If I'm in a call with the PSTN line then the callwaiting callerID does not
work anymore when a new call arrives on the same line.
It happens like in your case.

Best regards,
Dan