[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.6b - available for download - multilingual issue on WinME solved

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Dec 10 03:05:27 MST 2003

Hi all,

A modified version of DIAX, 0.9.6b is now available for downlaod at:
http://www.laser.com/dante
http://www.geocities.com/tdanro

The multilingual issue on Windows ME (and 98 too) is now solved (I hope),
been completely redesigned internaly.
Tested here on ME and it works, including the Default_locales mode.
Added a new language (Czech) with the help of Petr Grussmann.

If support for some other languages is requested, please send me a mail
directly.

Please send me your feedback, especially the WIn9x/ME users of DIAX.

Best regards,
Dan