[Asterisk-Users] FXO cards

Paul Mahler pmahler at signate.com
Tue Dec 9 22:42:20 MST 2003

If you are in an area code serviced by a SIP provider, you can run
everything over a broadband connection. I would keep one POTS line to
guarantee access to emergency services, though.

While a proprietary system may seem attractive now, wait until it's a couple
of years old and you can't get phones or parts for it anymore.

Paul Mahler
mail:pmahler at signate.com
phone: 650.207.9855
fax: 877.408.0105