[Asterisk-Users] Telemarketer Torture

Steve Murphy murf at e-tools.com
Tue Dec 9 22:16:07 MST 2003

Hello--

I submitted of extensions.conf that contains my "telemarketer torture"
menus, last week sometime to the mailing list.

I got back a note from the mailing list machinery, stating that it was
too big, and would be subject to approval. No such approval came, I
guess. Either I missed it, or it didn't rate, or the moderator just
plain hasn't gotten around to it yet.

So, I went and installed it on the Asterisk Wiki. Probably better that
way anyway. That way, you won't have to scroll around  90K of
menus and scripts if you are not interested.

A little tongue-in-cheek, it basically is meant for the average
telemarketer. It almost rates as telemarketer baiting, but really,
it won't keep them long enough to even rate mediocre for that purpose.

I cast the whole thing in the light of instruction on how NOT to
design menus, and as such it serves as somewhat a good example of
a bad example, if you get my drift.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Telemarketer+Torture

Hope you enjoy it.

murf