[Asterisk-Users] FXO cards - low cost systems

Ed Rubright ed at rubright.net
Tue Dec 9 19:25:27 MST 2003

I do have 2 X100P for my PSTN ports for inbound calls.  The problem is
when both those port are busy, then callers get a busy signal or I have
to muck with caller-waiting from the PSTN line.

What I'd like to do is get a VOIP DID number that is set for my local
calling area.  Then configure my PSTN ports to "hunt" to my DID VOIP
number when the PSTN lines are busy.  My PSTN provider is Qwest and they
have "Call Following" that allows me to set this up.

Thanks,
Ed