[Asterisk-Users] Zhone Configuration with T100P

Michael Hughes mike at probass.com
Tue Dec 9 18:25:00 MST 2003

I have been playing with Asterisks for about 6 months, and have fallen
in love with it.  I have finally taken the plunge and gotten a T100P and
a Zhone Zplex-10B (24FXS) channel bank.  I  have read everything that I
can find on the mailing list, checked wiki, even searched the web with
google.  I believe that most everything is configured right  The drivers
load without error, and asterisks will come up and run.  Unfortunately,
I cannot seem to clear the alarm between the channel bank and the
T100P.  I don't know if this is a problem with the T1 crossover cable or
a configuration problem.  Any suggestions on where to start would be
greatly appreciated.

Michael Hughes