[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse for outbound dialing

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Dec 9 18:20:12 MST 2003

> Non expert reply:  Yes it will do what you want.  You do
> not need to pay for the DID.  "Iconecthere" will let you
> make as many outbound calls as you want for a flat 2.5 cents
> per minute plus a small monthly fee.  Higher monthly fees
> buy you prepaid "free" minutes.   That $8.00 allows _inbound_
> calls from PSTN, not needed for outbound calls

BE THEE AWARE

I have never been able to get DTMF to work through iconnecthere.  i.e. if
you're calling through ich to get voicemail or interact with any kind of
IVR, be prepared for it not to work.  I have never heard of anyone else
getting DTMF to work though iconnecthere, either.  With voicepulse it Just
Worked.

Regards,
Andrew