[Asterisk-Users] FXO cards

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Dec 9 18:13:46 MST 2003

> Are the Aastra PTXXX phones ADSI?  How compatable are they with asterisk?
>  I see some PT450s on eBay for reasonable prices, and I just may be
> tempted to pick one up for fun.  Is it worthwhile?

Yes they're ADSI.  They work very well with *, to the extent that * has ADSI
support.  (meaning * does not have complete ADSI support, but whatever *
DOES support, these phones use just fine.)

The Bell Vista 350/450 phones are just rebranded Aastra phones.  The wiki
has information on how to unlock all these phones so you can load up your
own ADSI programs, even in slot #2 (the autostarting slot).

Regards,
Andrew