[Asterisk-Users] FXO cards

Sri skarthi at utdallas.edu
Tue Dec 9 15:40:36 MST 2003

This maybe a stupid question.  Pardon me.
I see everyone talking about purchasing the channel bank from ebay.
1. As a user who has never used ebay, are these used equipments ?
2. Are these reliable in terms of all ports working and all hardware intact?
3. Is there a huge price difference between purchasing it from a
authorized dealer and ebay ?
4. Or was this suggestion just because the system being setup for is a
NPO who like to save, even if it is a couple of dollors?
5. If we find some issues with it, can we return it for another ?
6. How far reliability becomes an issue in purchasing it from ebay or an
authorized reseller.

Cheers
Sri