[Asterisk-Users] FXO cards

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 15:38:52 MST 2003

I just bought a machine with a "micro atx" form factor
for Asterisk.  It has no CDROM, keyboard, or video. just
RAM and a CPU and a very small disk (4GB)  I paid
$50 each for the CPU, M/B, RAM and case for $200 total.

OK, so back to your question:  Buy a stack of the above
boxes and put three FXO card in each.  Use IAX2 truncking
between the boxes.

I don't like the micro-ATX case I bought.  Still looking for
one that make _zero_ fan noise while still having good
cooling.  Maybe no such thing exists?  (I may have to modify
the case my installing a low speed 120mm fan in the case side.
a 4" hole saw in the drill press would do it. but prefer to find
a comercial source.  A case with an external "wall wort"  P/S
would be nice)

--- Michael Rowley <os2doc at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> has anyone put 6 of the wildcat X100P cards in one machine?
> I am thinking about putting 6 in one machine, what is everyone elses
> experience
>

> Michael Rowley MD
> FP

=====