[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.6 now available- some fixes included

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Dec 9 14:27:34 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan" <dtoma at fx.ro>
To: "Asterisk Users" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 4:59 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.6 now available- some fixes included

> Hi all,
>
> A new version (0.9.6) of DIAX is available for download at:
<snip>
> As usual, please send me any comments you may have or features requests.

I just tried running diax 0.9.6 in a Remote Desktop (Win2k term services
administrative mode) and received these errors:

Run-time error '401': Can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed

then...

No hay dispositivo de sonido disponible!
No hay dispositivo de sonido disponible!

The second box was entitled diax, had a red X, and had the error message
twice, just as I typed it.

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.