[Asterisk-Users] FXO cards - low cost systems

Ed Rubright ed at rubright.net
Tue Dec 9 14:11:58 MST 2003

I think this is a great solution...I'm doing the same thing.

The only snag I'm running into is finding a VIOP provider that will
provide DID numbers in my local calling area! (Spokane,WA area code:509)

You might want to double check that you can find a VOIP provider that
will give you a DID for your local calling area.

Ed