[Asterisk-Users] BT launches consumer VoIP product ...

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Tue Dec 9 11:28:15 MST 2003

>Why would you need one of those?  Those are designed for plugging a
voip line into a POTS >line or such so that you can dial a number, hit
the converter, and pass your call out the >VoIP line.  All you need to
do is plug the ata186 into your X100P. No extra > hardwarerequired. -Pat
Sorry, quotes in Outlook not working for some reason today... (usually
it does with the help of
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/ ... )

Anyway...
My understanding is that X100P cable will only plug into an FXO port NOT
FXS.
Please correct me if I am wrong!!! Anyone else can confirm this so we
clear this up?

Ta
SJ