[Asterisk-Users] Strage bip on ISDN/PRI

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Dec 9 09:40:09 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 11:20, Paulo Mannheimer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are just starting to deploy a new PRI IVR system, and the incoming
> calls sometimes get random short 'bips' while navigating our IVR menu.
> Any hint on what this can be?

Do they occur during changes in prompts or during single recorded
prompts? What revision of software are you using? What distro and
version are you on?

Please provide lots of data when asking questions as it helps those who
would answer your question. It is easier to weed through information
overload than to send several messages asking for more information.