[Asterisk-Users] Multiple Asterisk servers sharing/propagating registry ?

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Dec 9 07:55:50 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Florian Overkamp" <florian at obsimref.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Multiple Asterisk servers sharing/propagating
registry ?

> At 22:47 8-12-2003 +0100, you wrote:
<snip>

> Instead of DIAL(IAX/sip.isp.com) could you not
> DIAL(IAX/sip1.isp.com&IAX/sip2.isp.com&IAX/sip3.isp.com) to reach a
similar
> effect ? (or chain them in different lines so it tries to reach the first
> one, then the second one if it fails, and the third if that fails.
>
> Florian

Can someone show me Dial lines that would be "chained"? I have had trouble
making it work like I think they should...

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.