[Asterisk-Users] Multiple Asterisk servers sharing/propagating registry ?

Nicolas Bougues nbougues-listes at axialys.net
Tue Dec 9 07:22:18 MST 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 08:02:18AM -0600, Mark Spencer wrote:
> I suppose trunk groups on SIP would be interesting.

As I understand, trunking in IAX is meant to transport voice packets
from several calls between two hosts in the same lower layer packet.

Are there registration features related to trunking ?

In fact, what would be very nice to have would be some kind of
trunking with registry/dialplans automatic exchange, so that one can
easily setup a larger virtual PBX, that would server both capacity and
redundancy requirements.

I keep on thinking :)

--
Nicolas Bougues