[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.6 now available- some fixes included

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Dec 9 06:25:22 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan" <dtoma at fx.ro>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.6 now available- some fixes included

> Hi Andrew,

I noticed in 0.9.5 on my Win2k, and on the 0.9.6 in WinME, that the delete
confirmation is in English, even if you're in another language setting.

I didn't realize it at first, it's one of those boomerang attacks that
doesn't get you the first time, it sneaks back up on you...
-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.