[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk freezing HELP

TeleSIP ricvil at telesip.net
Mon Dec 8 21:11:57 MST 2003

We are a service provider and are constantly being handed new firmware by
Grandstream to test on our network.  Every time we ask when it will be
offically on their web site they answer "soon".  But a week or two later
there is a new version that needs to be tested.  (and so far all versions
have failed one or more of our tests)

It seems that the latest firmware has a bug that was not there on previous
releases.

It is not very reassuring for us to still see bugs that we have reported
over 3 months ago.

Andres.