[Asterisk-Users] SIP (peer to peer?)

Daniel Chabrol daniel at chabrol.de
Mon Dec 8 14:43:12 MST 2003

Hello!

I think that's true. In older asterisk versions I saw such a "hand-over"
between 2 sip phones and asterisk. But with the current versions I can't
get it to work. I think you have to set "canreinvite=yes" at both
clients that this can work. Additionally both ends need to have a common
codec. If not asterisk has to stay between and convert codecs.
But like I said I've problems with handover now. Has someone else
encountered this loss of handovers in current asterisk versions? In my
case I tried BudgetTone100 <-> Asterisk <->BudgetTone100.