[Asterisk-Users] SIP (peer to peer?)

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Mon Dec 8 14:20:43 MST 2003

SIP control messages goes always through the server
(port 5060) , only RTP media streams is p2p .

you can see RTP passing not p2p but by * server if:
* the phone doesn't supports reinvites
or
* set in sip.conf canreinvite=no in the user definition

Matteo.

--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>
Espia - Emmegi Srl