[Asterisk-Users] Internet-to-phone gateway?

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Dec 8 13:47:08 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Youngblood" <carl at ycs.biz>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Internet-to-phone gateway?

> I'm looking for a solution that allows me to queue up many outbound
> voice messages that will be sent to our customers, not a solution for
> making personal phone calls.  Sorry for not being specific enough.

You need to build a script that will generate a file similar to the
sample.call file in your /usr/src/asterisk folder. You should be able
convince it to dial out, then just Playback(yourfile).

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.