[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk freezing HELP

TeleSIP ricvil at telesip.net
Mon Dec 8 13:30:33 MST 2003

Hi Mark,

Here are some details:
1.  Asterisk is still locked, if you need anything let me know please.
2.  Asterisk box locked up when processing 1 incoming SIP call (there we no
other calls at the time).
3.  Seems to lock up because it receives no ACK to a STATUS 200 OK message
during call setup.
4.  Common log I always see right before lockups is:  Dec  8 13:48:34
WARNING[4101]: File chan_sip.c, Line 456 (retrans_pkt):
Maximum retries exceeded on call fc19b3c44627f4d6 at 192.168.0.160 for seqno
1058 (Response)
5.  Problem is hard to reproduce but happens quite often.
6.  We have upgraded and reinstalled Asterisk many times this year but the
problem still happens and its identical.

If you need to get into our box just let me know and I will give you the
details.  (I don't use IRC so let me know via email)

Thanks,
Andres.