[Asterisk-Users] Help with setup IpDialog Sip Phones.

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Dec 8 13:26:55 MST 2003

able to get the phones to just dial local extensions but it is not able > to
register with my system correctly.  I would like to know if someone has set
these phones up before and how they did it!  Is there any > > > > examples
for use with Asterisk?  They seem simple enough to config with there web
interface.

Are you running Asterisk from cvs?

Try testing with diax or iaxcomm, and see if you can register. If you can,
it's probably something you should check in the phone or config. If not, do
a cvs update. I had issues with registering last week but it's been recently
fixed/updated/patched so it's working for me now.

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.