[Asterisk-Users] Needed - Asterisk Consulting

Todd Lieberman todd at tlsolutions.net
Mon Dec 8 11:06:07 MST 2003

Hi Sean,

I spoke to Atool about his project and assured him AGI on asterisk was the
way to go.  I quoted $1000 for the programming and he may be interested,
again, thanks for the lead.

I'm in Philly but I'm only 2-3 hrs away from the DC market place.  If you
would be so kind to pass my contact information to your customer I would
really appreciate it.

BTW:  I need a T100P.  Please contact me to place the order.

Regards,

TL

--
Todd Lieberman